- Valentine’s Day Portrait Contest
- Happy Holidays [Video]
- Contest: Win A Gift Bag Of Goodies From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Dubstep Meets Cute Kitty
- The Tenth Annual No-Pants Subway Ride: 2012 Edition
- Contest: Fashion Week Swag Bag
- Fashion Week Man-Stuff Preview: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Convertible
- Fashion Week: JSong Way
- An Empty Highway In New York City
- Delicious Indian, Right Next Door
Tag Archives: School Of Visual Arts Theater
May 5th, 2011.
A warm spring evening descended upon Manhattan’s west side, where I was intimately acquainted with one of the world’s greatest sports figures. As I entered the School of Visual Arts Theater lobby, I was greated by a warm smile and a hug from the Director of Photography, and also my college roomate, Quenell Jones. We rarely see each other these days, but when he sent me an invitation for the screening of When The Smoke Clears, I happily accepted.
Quenell is an all around class act who is an absolute pleasure to be around. He’s also very disciplined with a tremendous work ethic. I know this because he was my personal alarm clock throughout freshman year. While I was still squinting and struggling to come to terms with waking up for class, Quenell had already made his bed, was already showered, groomed and humming along to tunes from our radio. I’ve never known anyone more excited about tackling the day’s responsibilities. But its this kind of enthusiasm and love for one’s craft that contributes to the making of the most heartfelt documentary I’ve seen this year. Continue reading