- Valentine’s Day Portrait Contest
- Happy Holidays [Video]
- Contest: Win A Gift Bag Of Goodies From Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
- Dubstep Meets Cute Kitty
- The Tenth Annual No-Pants Subway Ride: 2012 Edition
- Contest: Fashion Week Swag Bag
- Fashion Week Man-Stuff Preview: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Convertible
- Fashion Week: JSong Way
- An Empty Highway In New York City
- Delicious Indian, Right Next Door
Tag Archives: The Twilight Zone
Trigger Finger is a series of posts dedicated to the impulsive and instinctive cell phone photography that we’ve all developed over the years. For the times when you don’t have your best camera on you, but the moment is still worth capturing.
What’s wrong with this picture? At first glance, seemingly nothing. It looks like typical shelves at a convenience store, selling all the typical convenience store stuff. Well almost all. There’s one item that doesn’t fit the picture. Can you spot it? Fist of all, let me assure you there is no photoshopping or shennanegans going on here. This picture was taken today, April 12th, 2011 at Othello Deli on 27th Street and 24th Avenue in Astoria, Queens. Notice I put extra emphasis on the date. That’s your clue. Post your answer in the comments below. The answer will be announced later today.
*UPDATE: Congratulations to all you eagle-eyed scouts. The correct answer is VHS and/or audio tapes. When I asked the store owner about them he said that they keep them in stock because apparently people are buying them. These are the same people who still own beepers and fax machines. Hey, 1995 called. It wants its media back.